BERUJIM HABAIM LA-AMUD SHELANU
VENIDOS BUENOS A LA MUESTRA PACHINA (Ladino)
YOU CAN ADD THE MISSING DOCUMENTS TO YOUR APPLICATION until 1ST JANUARY 2020.
November 2019 – We want to remind Sephardim applying for citizenship who made their application before 1st October that they are in time to present any documents which are still to be handed in.
They have three months to obtain the missing documents, but we recommend that it is done as soon as possible – time can pass very quickly!
So, we recommend that you remember that you basically have until 1st January 2020.
YES, NOW WE CAN SUBMIT YOUR SPANISH CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THE EXAMS OF THE INSTITUTO CERVANTES.
August 2019 – In response to the large number of people who wish to take the exams of the Instituto Cervantes (DELE y CCSE) in order to obtain citizenship and the fact that the Instituto Cervantes cannot carry them all out in time, the Ministry of Justice has announced this June that you can submit applications for citizenship based on Sephardic roots without having done the Instituto Cervantes exams, provided that these qualifications are provided later and that the application is submitted by the 1st October 2019.
So, we can submit your application for citizenship without your having done the Instituto Cervantes exams.
You are still in time. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
DEAD-LINE TO FILE YOUR SPANISH CITIZENSHIP
We have nearly reached the deadline for Sephardic descendants to apply applying for citizenship. The last date for applications is 1st October 2019.The relevant law (12/2015 24th June) concerning the granting of Spanish citizenship to Sephardim with Spanish antecedents laid down in the first additional paragraph: “Those interested must make their application within three years.” The final date was originally 1st October 2018. This limit was subsequently extended by a decision of the Council of Ministers until 1st October 2019.
WHAT CAN BENNET & REY | Lawyers OFFER?
- Legal advice: we study each case individually, and we offer the best legal solution.
- Experience: We are registered members of the Madrid College of Lawyers.
- Information: we keep you informed at every moment concerning the progress of your application and of any changes in the law.
- Speed: our main office is in central Madrid, where the central notary office is also situated. We also have quick access to the Central Civil Registry.
- Responsibility: as your lawyers we will keep you informed about what the law really says – without raising false hopes.
Prepare your file now. We shall be pleased to help you. Contact us now.