We know how complicated and confusing everything can seem when you arrive in a new country. This is why we are here to help and advise you about what you need to do as you start your life in Spain.
- Visa and Letter of invitation
- Temporary and long term residence
- Spanish nationality
- Public utility contracts
In your daily life situations can arise which need the help of a lawyer, someone who understands your language and genuinely understands you. We will also be there to give you the best legal advice available, and to solve whatever is worrying you.
- Work and residence permits
- Mediation within the family
- Managing a business: taxes and accounts
- Buying or selling a property
The moment has come for you to leave, maybe for a change in your work and/or your life, and you need to leave everything organised with all loose ends tied in Spain. We are here to help you with this, too!
- Cancelling contracts
- Closing back accounts
- Ending a rental agreement
- Other legal services